Saturday, February 14, 2009

Drumroll Please.......

Much to my amazement ladies and gentlemen, we are indeed having a BOY! We had our ultrasound on Thursday and we brought Taylor. She was looking forward to seeing a picture of the baby all day long. Once the technician got some of the important pictures taken for her records she asks us if we would like to see what the baby is. My very sophisticated husband looks at the monitor and says, pretty loudly, "I see a wiener". We are very excited and I am still a bit stunned because I really thought it was going to be another girl. We are now taking any and all baby boy name suggestions. Feel free to submit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

um.....Doug says that you should name him Doug. I think that you should name the little guy Chester Fletcher. Cameron and Caiden say....Bobo!

Erin said...

Bobo it is, actually....Bobo Douglas Manne. What do you think?