Sunday, February 1, 2009

Noah's 2nd Birthday

We just got back from a fun filled day at Noah's house where we celebrated his 2nd birthday!! We all had a lot of fun. It was entertaining to watch Noah open his presents and if Taylor got just a little too close to his new gift he would scream, "MINE". He even once whipped the wrapping paper that he just tore off his present into Taylor's face. They fight just like I imagine siblings at that age would. Beth made a wonderful John Deere cake and Brad detailed it with frosting making it look JUST like the real thing. I have since enlisted them to make all future birthday cakes for my children. Tomorrow we are having Noah over to the house to play while I go to a doctor's appointment. Taylor is highly looking forward to that! I'm just wondering how many fights I'm going to have to break up in the coarse of one day. Steve will be in California all this week, so Taylor and I have to think of some fun activities to do while he is gone. I hope to all of you who are reading that you have a wonderful week!

0 comments: